Monday, December 14, 2009

Festive season

Ok i know its been a loooong time since i last posted,merely cause i did not have the time,and i must admit i was lazy.
Since its a bit quiet i thought of updating my blog.
TTC has been put on hold till 2010,hoping for my baby to come next year.
Wow this year has really flown by....
Going to durbs to be with my family for christmas,cant wait to eat my mums cooking.
There was alot of ups and downs this year,i wont lie,felt like getting divorce at one stage,was too stressed about my whole ttc,while others around just kept on getting pregnant,but i know my baby will come next year.God will never let us down.

Important things that happened this year to me:
1.Met up with best friend of 10 yrs,she is so different.lol well its been 10 yrs helooo.
2.Have cut off all ties with my family here in jhb.Too much skindering.
3.Moved back to my in-laws place.
4.All my furnishers got stolen,was really heartsore :(
5.Took out my one wisdom teeth.
6.Stopped smoking.


Thats all i can think off at now.

Well anyways happy festive everyone.
Drive safely if you are travelling.
May we have a blessed 2010,and a fertile one,lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment